The Oracle ~Again we will rise even when all hope is gone~

HomeRegisterLog inMoon Dark Knights
New site up and this site will no longer be used. Follow us at: http://oracle.forumotion.org/
 ~bungcha

.::The great Oracle raid::.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NariekoftheMist
Sage of Oracle

.::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:02 am

raid doesnt start till march unless bungcha has had a change of plans and has neglected to tell us
Back to top Go down
Pesainik

Pesainik

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:37 am

Maybe we should have the memberlist so that we dont attack each other

Not everyone has that logo of the clan in thier avys Cool

Sage of Oracle

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:28 pm

or you could have it so that only those with the symbol on the avy will participate in the raid
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Lelouch
Legends of Oracle
Emperor_Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:04 am

i hope non of u guys in glacier
Back to top Go down
NariekoftheMist
Sage of Oracle

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:23 pm

whys that
Back to top Go down
SHINJU
Sage of Oracle
SHINJU

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:54 am

i'm not, kabuto....u can come and attack me.... Cool
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Lelouch
Legends of Oracle
Emperor_Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:07 am

ive kinda been killing glacerians
Back to top Go down
HaiNeko
Legends of Oracle
HaiNeko

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:08 am

here is thought try and kill me when i come back french fry

Legends of Oracle
Emperor_Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:21 am

i bet ui can kill u neko
Back to top Go down
SHINJU
Sage of Oracle
SHINJU

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 pm

well i'm no glacierian now......so that mean i'm safe then.... Cool
Back to top Go down
bungcha
Sage of Oracle
bungcha

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 pm

no fighting among us please...btw about the raid, we must ready ourselves before it starts and thats what i'm doing. There are manythings we need to do before it starts,first of all we need strong members to join the raid and eaach individual must be able to get atleast 40+ kills a day or else we wont be able to win the pot money. We have to make sure we win the first place or else we will just end up wasting time and village loyalty bonuses.
Back to top Go down
http://oracleclan.forumotion.com
SHINJU
Sage of Oracle
SHINJU

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:45 pm

my preparation for the big event seems to go smoothly....i'm sure i'll be ready at that time.....no prob for me, bungcha..... Cool
Back to top Go down
NariekoftheMist
Sage of Oracle

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:10 pm

hmm... i guess i wont be able to participate in the big event if u need to get 40+ kills a day... that will be impossable for me to achieve, and its not because i am weak its because i cant be online all day
Back to top Go down
SHINJU
Sage of Oracle
SHINJU

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:28 pm

if u miss some kills, u can make it up in the next day..... Cool
Back to top Go down
Akeem
Admin
Akeem

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 pm

I have returned. And the raid is not making sense to me as yet. Guess what you guys need to go to one village establish a clan get an anbu and then raiding as a clan would make sense. Especially when it comes to wars.

Look at it from 3 point:

1. If everyone is in one village then that village Regen would increase
2. If the top 10 raiders are in one anbu then we will stand a chance to get ryo for the clan.
3. We'll be able to do group raids. Picture 10 strong oracle members assaulting one village.

Village choices:

Shine
Shroud
Konoki
Current
Silence

No glacier not trying to be bias, but Glacier always have people awake, its one of the top villages and you would get recognised there
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dellonh
NariekoftheMist
Sage of Oracle

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:12 am

i would have to agree
Back to top Go down
SHINJU
Sage of Oracle
SHINJU

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:25 pm

i just think that we'll be needed an ANBU only rather than establish a clan also in every village.....coz we won't be staying long in one place..........and we can have one representative in each village to keep our ANBU safe and alive there......once there will be an ANBU contest, then all of us will be gather in one village in the ANBU that we've created....... Cool

1. start making ANBU once there will be a contest in that village by our ANBU leader himself/herself.......

2. all chosen raiders will be gather in that one village, and start make some raiding once the contest started....

3. once the contest has finished, leave the ANBU to some representative of every village that we've chosen......so that, if there will be another ANBU contest in that village we can come back and join in it again.....

some of my thought that i wud like to share, feel free to add some opinion or comment in improving it...... Cool
Back to top Go down
NariekoftheMist
Sage of Oracle

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:00 am

interesting ideas but in the end its the admins choice
Back to top Go down
bungcha
Sage of Oracle
bungcha

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:47 pm

i totally agree with shinju and btw nariek, dont worry about the time when you'll be offline. We'll just substitute with someone online and vice-versa. We must win every one of the raid.
Back to top Go down
NariekoftheMist
Sage of Oracle

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:00 pm

i see then, btw what are you going to do for the mass raid are you going to do wat dellon said or shinju
Back to top Go down
bungcha
Sage of Oracle
bungcha

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:10 pm

i'll have to talk with dellon about that and take the decision. Cause from the last talk u had with him, i c dat he is goin 4 d castle thing.
Back to top Go down
NariekoftheMist
Sage of Oracle

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:53 pm

yea that sounds about right
Back to top Go down
SHINJU
Sage of Oracle
SHINJU

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:35 pm

whatever decisions that u guys decide.......will have my full support, all are for our clan...... Cool
Back to top Go down
NariekoftheMist
Sage of Oracle

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:51 pm

that goes for me to
Back to top Go down
NariekoftheMist
Sage of Oracle

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:50 pm

last i checked it was march so is the big raid going down or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::The great Oracle raid::.   .::The great Oracle raid::. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.::The great Oracle raid::.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next